I honestly didn’t plan it to come out today, it just worked out like this.
Added the levels control, and kept the brightness and contrast too.
Just a couple of bug fixes.
Fixed problem saving batches to a root directory in some versions of Windows
Fixed ratio and full screen buttons on main form bouncing up and down
Set default batch image scale to 75%
Fixed incorrectly name combobox in the main form
Moved suffix types into an enum
Moved character size stuff into TextProcessingSettings
Added main form font button right-click context menu
– Character size display
– Added form to change the current character size and toggle auto calculation
Added ability to specify character size in batch conversion settings form
Added character size to batch conversion log
Batch conversion forms:
| – Fixed problem with inputted settings ramp not being saved
| – Set gif file to be the default output image format
| – Added date-time stamp/random suffix option
Fixed problem saving as image when there are “.”‘s in the filename
Added saving as image to the batch conversion form
Fixed batch conversions valid character string not saved
Moved all valid ramp characters strings into one global variable
Added ‘File -> Batch Conversion…’
Sorry it took so long, but I decided to wait until I’d implemented everything I wanted before releasing. It’s easily the biggest change since I started this on Sourceforge, with about 25% extra code.
I think I’ve properly tested everything, but please report any bugs here or through the sourceforge link at the top. Also let me know if you think of any other features that could be added.
Inverted text brightness and contrast when using white text on black background mode
Current entered width or height now kept when loading a new image
Fixed problem with output binary images having an extra space
Added right-click ‘Flip Horizontally’ and ‘Flip Vertically’ to the text image