Update 3


Finally got .NET working properly again, but I’ve been a little distracted setting myself up a Linux server on a spare computer. I had a quick go at running ASCGEN using Mono, and I think that I’ll be able to get it working after a couple of more days banging my head against the monitor. Fingers crossed, and we’ll cross platform support right from the start.

Anyway, program-wise I’ve changed the GUI layout (again), and I’m getting to the stage where I’m more or less happy with the design.


3 thoughts on “Update

  • Kenneth Gomez

    Nice to know you’re working on an update program but the 20MB download will be tough on people still using modems to surf the web.
    I have added your old ASCIIGEN software to my web page and have put a link to it back to your main page. It’s a tribute to a wonderful software.
    Take care.
    Kenneth.

  • zzenn

    I’ve checked back in for the status on this program for what seems like ages now. I can’t think of any higher honor than my prolonged attention πŸ˜‰

Comments are closed.